GREAT NEWS!!! We are now accepting registrations for ages 20 months thru Pre-K 5 year olds for the 2022-23 school year. Registration forms can be found here.
Hope Presbyterian Church is happy to offer Hope Presbyterian Playschool,
a developmental program for children ages 20 months through 4 years old, including preparation for kindergarten.
At Hope Presbyterian Playschool, we intend to be partners with parents
in providing a loving Christian atmosphere where children can grow
socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
We seek to provide an enriched environment where children develop:
- a wholesome attitude for play, work, property, and learning
- an acceptable behavior pattern toward others and to be a part of a group
- the ability to explore and expand interests
- independent thinking and problem solving
- an interested, happy, and questioning mind
- a tolerance for the problems and shortcomings of others
- verbal skills so child can interact with others
- an appreciation for the value of beauty and truth
For more information about our Playschool, please contact our call 256-881-0031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.