The Session of Hope Presbyterian Church has decided to cancel our playschool program for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. This decision was made after prayerful consideration for the safety of our children.
We hope that the coronavirus is in control soon and all our church programs can return.
Hope Presbyterian Church is happy to offer Hope Presbyterian Playschool,
a developmental program for children ages 20 months through 4 years old, including preparation for kindergarten.
At Hope Presbyterian Playschool, we intend to be partners with parents
in providing a loving Christian atmosphere where children can grow
socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
We seek to provide an enriched environment where children develop:
- a wholesome attitude for play, work, property, and learning
- an acceptable behavior pattern toward others and to be a part of a group
- the ability to explore and expand interests
- independent thinking and problem solving
- an interested, happy, and questioning mind
- a tolerance for the problems and shortcomings of others
- verbal skills so child can interact with others
- an appreciation for the value of beauty and truth
For more information about our Playschool, please contact our call 256-881-0031 or email email@example.com.